Geomembranes are relatively thin, very low permeability synthetic membrane liners or barriers used in conjunction with natural geotechnical engineering related materials so as to control fluid (or gas) migration in a human-made projects, structures or systems. Typically made from polymeric materials, geomembranes can be generally classified as either a) un-reinforced, un-supported pure polymer materials or b) reinforced, supported polymer materials that typically feature polyethylene or polypropylene core reinforcements with polyethylene or polypropylene outer layers.
Applications for light-weight reinforced geomembranes, also commonly called industrial fabrics include: oil and gas industry frack ponds and pit liners, drill pads, temporary liners, rain cover applications in areas such as mining and landfills, agricultural crop covers, ground covers, ponds, truck and rail car liners, etc.
RhinoSkin 30SG with Safe-T-Grip™
RhinoSkin is InterWrap’s durable line of light-weight reinforced polyethylene industrial fabrics, designed for maximum strength and performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Puncture and abrasion resistant manufacture with a high strength HDPE woven core that provides superior dimensional stability
- Low unit weight and rapid factory seaming allows for prefabrication and easy field handing of large prefabricated panels
- Outstanding UV, ozone & oxidation resistance
- Non-toxic, no PVC or other hazardous materials used in manufacture of material
- Warranty varies with product thickness
For more information about InterWrap RhinoSkin 30SG with Safe-T-Grip™, please visit: http://www.interwrap.com/Industrial-Fabrics/RhinoSkin-Geomembranes.html
All data and information appearing on this site is anecdotal in nature, reflecting the contributor’s personal experience and not fact-based research and, therefore, to be used for information purposes only. Read full disclaimer